DR RAMIN LOESCHNER
Partner & Lawyer
Dr Ramin Loeschner specializes in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures as well as corporate and commercial law matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors. He also regularly advises clients on real estate transactions. Dr Loeschner represents clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in relation to his specialty areas.
- Since 2006 – independent practise – Hamburg, Germany
- Allen & Overy LLP - Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg
(2001 - 2005)
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP - Frankfurt am Main
(1997 - 2000)
- advising the German Alfred Talke special logistics group on the acquisitions of Hammer Logistik S.A., a Luxembourg dry bulk logistics company and Kruse Logistic Services, a German petrochemical logistics provider operating in the Leverkusen and Dormagen Chempark
- advising the Verder Group (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Gero Hochtemperaturöfen GmbH
- advising Struik Foods (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Sonnen Bassermann, a large German soup and readymeal producing business and brand, from the Heinz Group
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of Karmann car roof systems and engineering businesses and on the restructuring and disposal of German Woolworth retail businesses
- advising Global Energy Services Siemsa, S.A. (Spain) on the acquisition of the German WKA group (rotorblade service provider)
- advising Superior Energy Services, Inc. (global provider of specialised oil and gasfield services) on the acquisition of Balance Point Control Germany
- advising a UK investor consortium on the acquisition of an automotive industrial park near Stuttgart from REWE-Süd
- advising an Irish financial institute on the financing of German real estate portfolios valued at over EUR 450 million
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of German car dealership chain Georg von Opel
- advising GE in connection with its plastics joint venture with Bayer Leverkusen
- advising Edinburgh House on the acquisition of a logistics center from Tchibo AG under a sale-lease-back arrangement
- advising H&R Wasag AG on the acquisition of the group businesses and shares comprising the BP global special products business
- advising GE on the disposal of the CompuNet group to Computacenter Plc.
- Negligence of the claimant and multiple tortfeasors under German and US products liability, 2004, Verlag Versicherungswirtschaft (in German)
- Separated option rights and naked warrants, BankR 4/2002, 150 et seq. (in German)
- Germany: allocation of liability and damages between multiple liable parties under products liability, PHi 2/2002, 62 et seq. (in German)
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of Frankfurt am Main (Dr. jur.)
- Rye, New York (1979-1983)
- Athens, Greece (1983-1985)
German, English, French, Greek
Laura Niemann specializes in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors. She regularly assists clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in relation to her specialty areas.
- Since July 2018 - lawyer (associate) with Loeschner LLP
- Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH - Hamburg (2017 - 2018)
- University of Kiel, Germany
- New York (2016-2017)
BENJAMIN LAMPE, LL.M.
Transaction Lawyer / Wirtschaftsjurist
You'll find Benjamin Lampe on Xing and LinkedIn.
Benjamin Lampe specializes in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors.
Since 09/2019 - Loeschner LLP
02/2019 - 08/2019 - assistant, PKF Fasselt Schlage Partneschaft mbH, Hamburg
- University of Kassel, Germany (Master of Laws, LL.M.)
Kathrin Richard is responsible for organizational and personnel development at Loeschner LLP.
- Systemic Organization Adviser
- Systemic Business Coach
- Mental Couch/Trainer
- Universität zu Köln (Mag. Art.)
- Lycée privé Notre Dame, Dijon (1987)
- Semester in Paris (1993)
German, English, French